[Colorado-Talk] Spread the Word. Second Activity of Convention. All Guide Dog Handlers Welcome.

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Oct 15 15:20:21 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues and friends,

Earlier this week, I was corrected by the President of our NFBCO Mountains
and Plains chapter. On Monday of this week, I stated that this coming Sunday
afternoon, October 18th at 4, we would hold the first meeting of our state
convention. I was wrong again for the first time. The Colorado Association
of Guide Dog Users Annual Business meeting is this Sunday afternoon at 4.
But the first official meeting of this year's state convention is the annual
meeting of the Mountains and Plains chapter. And it takes place this evening
at 7.

We warmly encourage all of you interested in taking part in the Colorado
Association of Guide Dog Users to pay your dues for COAGDU and join us for
our general business meeting. We know that this email channel doesn't reach
everyone, so, please tell your dog buddies. Below, find everything you need
to know from our COAGDU Treasurer Maryann Migliorelli. It is so easy to pay
your dues. Or sign up for The Dash. And join us for The Doggers. Thanks all.

Greetings All,

The time has come to register for COAGDU's upcoming annual business meeting
and division membership.  Please click

https://tinyurl.com/COAGDUDues/

to register and pay your five dollar membership dues by October 17 in order
to vote during our annual division meeting October 18.

Here are a few other important links for our division.

To join the Doggers team for the 6 Dot Dash click

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1?raceId=86961

To subscribe to the COAGDU listserv please click

To subscribe to the NAGDU calendar just click

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck
0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions or need assistance with these links please use the
contacts in the signature below.

We look forward to your company and participation in the upcoming year.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Treasurer

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369