[Colorado-Talk] #MyCaneMyIndependence Campaign for White Cane Day

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:37:14 UTC 2020

This is a great idea! I will be participating!

Best Wishes

Jess

We are excited to invite you to join #MyCaneMyIndependence campaign.

The Mission of #MyCaneMyIndependence campaign is to:
1. Raise awareness for the White Cane Day and the right of individuals who are blind and visually impaired to travel independently.
2. Celebrate the achievements of individuals who are blind and visually impaired and honor the many contributions they make to the society.
3. Advocate for policies and infrastructure for a more accessible and inclusive society.

Have a story to tell and make a difference?
Use the hashtag #MyCaneMyIndependence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) to:
- Share your story/journey, videos, photos with the white cane.
- Share your Cane Adventures and the places your white cane has taken you.
- Share your dreams and aspirations with your white cane.

You can also send your stories to mycanemyindependence at gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Rishika

Sent from my iPhone