[Colorado-Talk] Convention Audio Bulletin No. 1

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:52:03 UTC 2020

hello scott,
thanks for sharing this first issue of you audio announcement for
state convention. I just listened to this and, I loved it! this with
the other audio brochures will get people pumped up for state
convention this year and, especially for myself too! since we can't do
it in person it will be everywhere and anywhere. do you mind if I
forward them all together to the performing arts division list as well
too perhaps?

thanks again and, I love this idea for entertaining us and, getting us
interested in the nfb of co state convention!

ssincerely,
amy sabo