[Colorado-Talk] Ballots Are Now Available Through Colorado's Acces sible Online Ballot Marking System

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:47:51 UTC 2020

Here's another link. We all have various judges on our ballots that we
are asked to retain, including Colorado Supreme Court Justices. The
link below is a rating page for Colorado judges. Go to the page and
then find the combo box to select your county. You will then have a
page with all the judges on your particular ballot:

http://www.ojpe.org