[Colorado-Talk] Cynthia Coffin CABS Membership

Cindy Coffin cindy.coffin80 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:39:01 UTC 2020

Dear Federation  Family, My name is Cynthia Coffin. I am the president of
the Colorado Association of Blind Students.  It is time for the Colorado
Association of Blind Students' annual business meeting. If you are an
elementary, middle, or high school student, or attending college, you can
join the Colorado Association of Blind Students  We will be having our
annual business meeting *on October 21, 2020, at 7:00 *pm. You will get a
zoom invite for our meeting. We would love to have you join. Please click
on the link below to join. Thanks, Cynthia Coffin, president.

https://forms.gle/Vr5bXN56cDZDWhwV7