[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Zoom Happy Birthday

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Sat Oct 10 22:40:50 UTC 2020

Howdy! We have such a wonderful affiliate of joy and possibility and dear friends. And our zoom Pep Rally’s are often very interesting and creative. Take a listen to our special happy birthday song over zoom to Eileen and Maureen. And don’t miss mountain time at five this coming Thursday on October 15. We will celebrate white cane awareness day. Right in the middle of our meet the blind months. We will be talking about the NSBCO Comcast 6.Dash. State convention. And this time we won’t forget to draw for the special prizes. Have a great weekend y’all And enjoy this reprise

Begin forwarded message: