[Colorado-Talk] contact information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:17:46 UTC 2020

hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me on this. can someone post to
the list the name of david abrayms's I believe is the right spelling
for his name his you tube channel or social media information perhaps?
I tried finding it on you tube and, wasn't successful. I already have
lanny's music information since it was posted to the performing arts
division list last week.

also, I tried finding the web site for stray dog the band that eric
woods is in and, I couldn't find it for some reason. so, can you
please send to the list and, to me the information requested?

thanks a bunch,
amy