[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: [NFBMI-Talk] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Seeking Participants for NFB-NEWSLINE Focus Groups

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:59:55 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Powell via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 12:52:39 -0400
Subject: [NFBMI-Talk] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Seeking
Participants for NFB-NEWSLINE Focus Groups
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Michael Powell <mpowell7583 at yahoo.com>

Greetings again to all.

I am sharing this with you as I am one of those choosing to
participate in the focus group and I would like to recruit you to do
the same.

Those who use NFB-NEWSLINE regularly,  I am sure, can offer a wealth
of information on how the service could be improved and made even
better.   We are also looking for participants who, for whatever
reason, have not yet ventured into explored the service.

Just follow the instructions in the attachment and email your time
preferences and word choices in to the email address provided.

Thank you and hope to run into some of you in my selected time slot.

If you know someone who is a user of the service who you think would
be interested in participating feel free to circulate this email.  As
stated earlier we also want input from those who may have not yet
tried NFB-NEWSLINE.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan