[Colorado-Talk] One Thing Not Derailed By Coronavirus? RTD’s N Line Now ‘On Track’ To Open By September

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed May 27 23:17:52 UTC 2020

Colorado Public Radio published "One Thing Not Derailed By Coronavirus? RTD’s N Line Now ‘On Track’ To Open By September <https://www.cpr.org/2020/05/20/one-thing-not-derailed-by-coronavirus-rtds-n-line-now-on-track-to-open-by-september/>” on 20 May 2020.  I am passing this along to you so we all have something to look forward too!!  Especially to our brothers and sisters in the North Metro area.

Gary