[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Open Mic Zoom info

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:28:10 UTC 2020

hello paul,
thanks for sending out this information on how we can get involved for
this event for Saturday. I hope that you don't mind if I forward this
onto the performing arts division which is a division of the nfb
perhaps? since this a event involving performing arts.

thanks again and, hopefully I will check in for the event.

hugs,
amy sabo