[Colorado-Talk] accessibility issues with state websites

Penn Street icyimi at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:08:21 UTC 2020

Scott, I am being furloughed at the end of June. I will let you know if I
have issues while fliling for unemployment.

Warm Regards,

DGE Lion Penn Street
Speaker & Advocate
email: icyimi at gmail.com
mobile: 1-970-430-3858
blog: giftofblindness.blogspot.com
ICYIMI - 217 North Jefferson Avenue Loveland, CO 80537 USA
[image: facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/penn.street> [image:
twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/IcyimPenn> [image: youtube icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2T46zcWz_DflCgP-pCikRw?view_as=subscriber>
 [image: linkedin icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/penn-street-65b36075/> [image:
instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/icyimi/?hl=en>  www.icyimi.com

*"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller*