[Colorado-Talk] May Presidential Release Very Much Worth Our Time

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri May 8 19:06:33 UTC 2020

Hello everybody,

A week ago today, the President of the National Federation of the Blind,
Mark Riccobono, offered his monthly Presidential Release live over Zoom.
Over 900 joined him for the live presentation. It was jam-packed with
information you may wish to know. I also know that over the next week or so
we have a number of chapter meetings. I encourage folks to enjoy the
Presidential Release prior to your chapter meeting. If you don't regularly
attend a chapter meeting you may wish to listen to the release to get the
latest lowdown on the work we are doing and info about the upcoming National
Convention.

https://www.nfb.org//images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/may-r
elease-page-audio.mp3
<https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/may-r