[Colorado-Talk] Giving Tuesday

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue May 5 16:16:44 UTC 2020

Scott, everyone,

This is a great reminder for us. I just went on our site and donated 40
bucks. I wish it could be more but I think this pandemic is hitting everyone
in the wallet. But, think about it. My 40 bucks, donated today on this
Giving Tuesday Now, will result in an additional $40 matched by the Gibney
Foundation. We know that our fundraising will be significantly impacted by
the pandemic. We also know that many of our members will be limited in what
they can give due to the crisis and the unemployment rate of our folks.
Therefore, whatever you can do today will be extremely helpful. If you got
your stimulus check. If you don't plan on going to Starbucks in the next
couple of weeks?? Please consider putting 15 or 20 bucks in the virtual hat.
https://www.nfb.org/donate.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org