[Colorado-Talk] Hand Sanitizer Dilemna

sandy schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:07:53 UTC 2020

Unfortunately I don’t have any ideas for you, but I did want to say how
ingenious that was to use Everclear. I guess if it doesn’t sanitize your
hands you could always drink it sense  it is drinkable alcohol. LOL no I’m
just kidding I wouldn’t do that. I don’t see how Everclear couldn’t
sanitize your hands especially since you can set that stuff on fire because
of the alcohol content in it. maybe you’ll just have to shake it every time
you want to use it and that will mix it up again. Try that.