[Colorado-Talk] This You Do Not Want to Miss

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon May 4 16:37:44 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues and friends,

If you are blind in the El Paso county area? If you are the family member of
a blind person? If you work in the field of blindness? President Jeanette
Fortin of our Colorado Springs chapter warmly invites you to join us for our
May chapter meeting over Zoom! We will begin gathering a few minutes before
10. Jeanette will bring that virtual gavel down at 10. Joanne is seeking
agenda ideas. You can email her at jfranklintx at msn.com
<mailto:jfranklintx at msn.com> . If you know of low vision seniors who may
need assistance getting into the call please also let us know. We think
there might be something pretty special this Saturday morning. So be there
or be square!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2489111969?pwd=VmNWQzlSWHlOZU5NUXRoNWVBUlhIUT09

Meeting ID: 248 911 1969