[Colorado-Talk] Two Things NFB Members Can Do Now!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri May 1 15:00:45 UTC 2020

Greetings folks,

Conducting a huge National Convention, with all of it's moving parts will be
fascinating. Let's break a Colorado attendance record. After all, you won't
need hotel, expensive hotel food, or a banquet ticket, or transportation.
WOW! And, registration for the 2020 National Convention is free! Please
consider registering now! Might as well get it out of the way.

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

The second thing we can do now is to spread the word about Giving Tuesday
Now! This is a special giving Tuesday. And the National Federation of the
Blind will receive a generous matching grant from the Gibney Foundation. So,
if you are able to throw a few dollars into the virtual hat please do so.
And if you know someone who might be willing to contribute, please pass this
word along. Let's keep our Federation strong and growing stronger during
this global pandemic. Giving Tuesday Now is May 5. But you can do it Now!

https://www.nfb.org/donate

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org