[Colorado-Talk] Reflections on our NFBCO activities and Our Federation Family

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:51:31 UTC 2020

hello scott and all,

first of all scott thanks for posting this note from you as our
president of this awesome affiliate here in the nfb. i'am soo blessed
to have you as our presidentand, also to live in this state and, also
to be a part of this wonderful affiliate full of love and
encouragement. as for me i'am staying safe and, i'am doing well and,
so is the entire sabo's here in the Denver area. and, also miss
Rebecca and, her family along with my nephew alex is safe too and, is
healthy we get to see him almost everyday which is good.

we are all trying not to kill each other like you had said in your
message and, also the cat and the dog are also doing good too! i'am
glad that we are all reaching out to each other and, this list is a
great resource besides the zoom calls too!

we all need to reach out to each other and, hopefully everyone in the
state will do so in helping each other out. well, I believe that's all
for now take care all including all of the labarres too and, hopefully
we all be able to see each other soon!

hugs,
amy sabo