[Colorado-Talk] The Blind Coloradan; Hope is a Powerful Concept

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 31 19:38:55 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Not surprising, this Blind Coloradan focuses on COVID-19. This newsletter
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-blind-coloradan-hope-is-
powerful.html>  is all about hope.

Hope is a Powerful Concept.

Colorado Center for the Blind Continues to Change Lives During the COVID-19
Shutdown.

Sharing the Hope of the Federation Over YouTube.

National Federation of the Blind COVID-19 Resource Page.

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

Of Course, Chapters and Divisions are Meeting.

Connect to NFB-NEWSLINE to be informed on COVID-19.

Reflections on our NFBCO activities and Our Federation Family, by Scott
LaBarre.

LEADERS MUST BE ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE AGENTS, by Jose Tamayo.

Forward, always Forward!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org