[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the blind of Kansas President Tom Page doing live concert at two mountain time today

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Sun Mar 22 18:47:52 UTC 2020

Howdy y’all! Many of you know our Kansas President Tom Page. He is also an awesome musician. Like many musicians during this time he is sharing what he does on the Internet. I’ve enjoyed a number of these watch parties and I know we will enjoy Tom‘s trio at two mountain time today. For those who like Bluegrass and such. There you are https://www.facebook.com/tompagetrio/