[Colorado-Talk] Update on CCB & COVID-19

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:42:31 UTC 2020

Julie,

We shouldhave a conversation aboutthis. I know that Scott and I both
put this into the survey the Governor's office circulated at the end
of last week. I called Tri-county Health yesterday, but the return
message didn't indicate any plan right now except call your medical
provider and take it from there. This morning's paper says that some
emergency fire and ambulance services are refitting to safely
transport COVID-19 people, but that's probably to a hospital, not to
testing. I also read that the idea of multiple drive-ups are on the
shelf for now because there aren't enough test kits to stock them.

I'll follow up with you later today.
Dan