[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO invites you to join our ZOOM workshops

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:59:48 UTC 2020

Is  COVID-19 keeping you at home? The National Federation of the Blind  of Colorado is creating exciting content to fill the void!

Join our Zoom workshops to virtually socialize while  learning and sharing information with your blind and low vision friends. For non, Colorado friends, the time listed is Mountain Time.

Wednesday, March 18 5:00PM

Mindfulness and stress reduction

Learn helpful mindfulness and stress reduction techniques that will keep you calm , cool, and collected while spending time at home.

Thursday, March 19 5:00PM

Community Workout

Join us for a low impact, high energy workout appropriate for all fitness levels.  This week we will be walking it out together!!! Wear your comfy clothes and get ready to break a sweat!

Friday, March 20 5:00PM

Zoom 101

Learn all of the ins and outs of zoom conferencing. What is the best way to dial in, how can I get the best audio quality, how do I mute, what does it mean to raise my hand and how do I do it, and more!

If you need assistance accessing the call please reach out and we will help you  get on the call!

Monday, March 22 5:00PM

Maximizing Your Time at home: from productivity to feeding your family

Join this call to discuss using lists to maximize your day, making the most of what is in your cupboard, and brainstorm ideas of how to get groceries without driving.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile