[Colorado-Talk] N-F-B-C-O 6 Dot Dash All Call

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Mar 2 17:55:50 UTC 2020

Greetings my Federation family,

We need you. As you've probably read or heard by now, registration
<https://runsignup.com/Race/CO/Littleton/6DotDash3?fbclid=IwAR1eRN6YAmIEiHI6
lKKOD7DjpnPb2s9GbRs4YCvIJTv57uXKASGiAVDOkYU>  for NFBCO 6 Dot Dash is open!
Why not be the first to register? Check it out. Let us know how accessible
it is.

We need you. We need your involvement and your ideas. This Wednesday, March
4 at 6:15 your event planning committee is hosting an NFBCO 6 Dot Dash
all-call. If you have ideas. If you want to be a part of the process. If you
want to play a big part or a small part in helping to ensure that our 3rd
annual 6 Dot Dash is a huge event join us this Wednesday evening at 6:15.
Please call 605-475-2875, code 6007792#. We are looking for ideas, energy,
community contacts, sponsors, exhibitors, contributors, imagination,
feedback. We need you!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org