[Colorado-Talk] mustang and zoom information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:51:50 UTC 2020

hello all,
well, I have 2 questions and, I decided to put them both in one
message. so, here I go... I just found out the information on the
mustang bus which goes from Denver to Colorado springs, and other
parts of the state from Denver. does the mustang go from Colorado
springs to castle rock and, then to Denver perhaps or not?

now, I know we all are now all using zoom as a means for communicating
in the federation and, also in the business world now due to the
virus. so, here's my question on this. I have downloaded zoom onto my
computer so, I already have it on my desktop as a icon. so, here's my
problem. I tried clicking on the link for joining a particular meeting
and, then it pulls up the dialog box for it. so, I click on launch a
meeting. then, a link piops up which says to save it or run the file.
do I need to do this again since I already have zoom on my computer or
do i need to do this again or not? if not do i have to copy the link
for the meeting into the zoom format or how do i connect to a meting
through zoom?

i have never used this application before and, i want to learn on how
to use it before national convention and, also for other means in the
business world for my pr career too!

thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo