[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Unemployment Call Center Job Opportunity

Jodi Witthaus jwitthaus01 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:47:09 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Witthaus - CDLE, Jodi" <jodi.witthaus at state.co.us>
Date: July 30, 2020 at 9:46:22 AM MDT
To: "jwitthaus01 at hotmail.com" <jwitthaus01 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Unemployment Call Center Job Opportunity

Part-Time position to work for the State of Colorado:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/2824572/unemployment-insurance-call-center-agents
Due to COVID-19 and the Governor's Safer at Home order, DVR field offices remain closed to the public.  We are conducting day-to-day business using remote means as much as possible. When in-person appointments resume, a health screening must be completed upon entering our office and face coverings will be worn by all parties at all times. If you need assistance, please contact me by email or call the number(s) listed below to schedule a remote appointment. DVR will continue to provide updates as the situation changes over the coming days and weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Jodi Witthaus MSW
Rehabilitation Counselor I
Office P: (303) 866-4166
Work Cell: (720) 955-8463