[Colorado-Talk] Our Caucus

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:27:09 UTC 2020

Hey everybody, great caucus! I couldn't get star six to unmute me, so I'm telling you all now that I was there: Michele Mitchell, Colorado Springs chapter, and I've been to about nine or 10 conventions. The Orlando years sort of run together…

Really nice to hear all those voices of the nations Colorado-based blind, both familiar and new.