[Colorado-Talk] Shutting Up Join/Leave Announcements in Zoom

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:46:55 UTC 2020

Tim, I noticed in the zoom settings menu under Meetings there is an option to "show name when participants join in quote Wwhich you can toggle on or off. I don't know how well this works since I haven't tried it yet myself; also not sure if it works for announcing peoples names as they leave. But who knows? Give it a try; then maybe you can leave The NVDA voice on for anything you actually do want to hear.

Good luck, man!
Michele😎