[Colorado-Talk] the convention and Alexa?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:03:44 UTC 2020

hello Maureen,
thanks for sending out the instructions on how to use this skill for
listening to the convention on alexa's through amazon. I have saved
this information and, if I forgot to do this I will keep it handy.

this is a another way we can also listen to the convention besides our
computers or phones through zoom.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy