[Colorado-Talk] Amazing! Special! NFB Convention for Everyone!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jul 14 16:15:22 UTC 2020

Hello. Happy days are here! To all of our dear Blind Coloradan readers and
those who share our newsletter. We say, thanks for a great year. For many of
us, the year is defined as from our July national convention to the next
national convention.

More than 7,000 people have registered for the convention. You do not have
to be registered to attend all of the great activities, the exhibit hall,
all the general sessions, and workshops.

There are so many ways to join the convention, principally over zoom, but on
other platforms as well, especially when the general sessions begin, this
Thursday.

We are very excited about all of the sessions for parents and teachers. Kids
will love all of the youth track activities.

This coming Friday afternoon we know people will want to hear President
Riccobono's annual report to the Federation and the nation.

Following President Riccobono's report, there will be a colloquy between
President Riccobono and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy
Pelosi.

There really is so much for everyone to enjoy during our virtual convention
no matter where you are. No hotel costs. No overpriced breakfast buffet. No
air travel. You can do it from your office, home, or during a walk in the
park. We hope you will.

Don't forget all of the special interest meetings for blind merchants, blind
students, blind lawyers, our Colorado-based Sports and Recreation Division,
and much, much more.

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention.

We thank all of you for your support for the National Federation of the
Blind of Colorado.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org