[Colorado-Talk] important, "Hamilton" audio described

nancy.feldman at comcast.net nancy.feldman at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 02:14:56 UTC 2020

I agree with this assessment. I watched with someone who said that the
description missed so many details. Essentially, it was little better than
having the soundtrack because there was so much they didn't tell you. I
understand the philosophy of not talking over the music, but they didn't
even use the opportunities they had during transitions.

I've listened to some really excellent audio description, but what Disney
provided wouldn't fall into that category for me. This is only my opinion,
of course. I was hoping for more.

We had a better audio describer when I saw it live.

In any case, I appreciate the opportunity to listen to another audio
description of the performance.

Thanks for sharing this.

Nancy