[Colorado-Talk] Public Input Sought for Potential Rail Service Along Front Range

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed Jul 1 12:25:49 UTC 2020

I received a tweet yesterday from CDOT requesting Public Input Sought for Potential Rail Service Along Front Range <https://codot.gov/news/2020/june-2020/front-range-public-input-meeting>.  I took the survey.  There are two items that already concern me.  First, there seems to be mention of accessibility concerns.  Also, the survey does not appear to be friendly.  I am passing this information to Colorado Talk so you can give your feedback.  We need to communicate with CDOT with any concerns you have.

Gary