[Colorado-Talk] Boulder Valley Chapter and Accessible Pharmacy Services

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Dec 29 21:01:57 UTC 2020

I have not attended a Boulder Valley chapter meeting in years! Years and years. Probably since Nijat was a freshman at UC Boulder. That would’ve been 11 years ago. My bad. To my shame. So I plan to attend this Saturday morning. We wrote about the accessible pharmacy in the most recent, holiday, newsletter. By the way, Alexandria Lasure was on the Mountain time at five bazaar holiday show. I believe I was there first Colorado customer. At first I was skeptical. But I really do see some real advantages. Look forward to hearing them this Saturday morning and to being with my Boulder brothers and sisters