[Colorado-Talk] Sponsor a senior citizen for Christmas

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 03:38:38 UTC 2020

Hello all,

This year my Mary Kay team and I are partnering with three local nursing homes in Lakewood. For $15 you can sponsor a senior citizen for Christmas. You get to pick if they get a hand cream and gloves, or foot cream and socks. There will also be candy as well as a Christmas card in every bag. We are only 15 away from our goal of  221 senior citizens sponsored. If you would like to help out feel free to contact me at 804-832-5439 or you can email me at tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com. I will be taking donations through Tuesday evening. We will be delivering on Wednesday the 23rd. thank you all so much for your support!

Best,

Brittany Savage
treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Denver
Secretary National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Parents Division
Mary Kay consultant
804/832/5439