[Colorado-Talk] The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth; Holiday Issue Blind Coloradan Blog December 2020

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Sat Dec 19 17:23:05 UTC 2020

Thank you for reading. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This was a big win this time. Covered lots of stuff! In the new year we are going to change the format yet again. Rather than sending one or two newsletter blogs a month, filled with seven, eight, nine, 10 articles. We’re going to try to post weekly but have only two or three shorter posts. We can then put longer articles and longer posts up but not necessarily send out a barrage of emails letting everybody know there’s new material up there. We will simply be encouraging people to check the blog spot from time to time. Also we’re going to add even more links. Rather than printing somebody’s three page article. We will be doing even more linking to source material. It’s a work in progress. And we love everyone support. Happy holidays to my federation family. This organization rocks!