[Colorado-Talk] Tactile Art Club Reminder - Tuesday, Dec 15 (5pm to 6:30pm MT) - Create Salt Dough Ornaments!

Rishika Kartik rishikakartik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:56:56 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!
Please join us to celebrate the magic of the season in a fun end of year
virtual Tactile Art Club meeting via zoom tomorrow *(Tuesday, December 15,
2020 from 5pm MT to 6:30pm MT). * We will be creating unique handmade salt
dough ornaments for you to treasure for years to come! Bring your
creativity and your holiday spirit.
We will also do a quick recap on all the art forms and mediums we have
worked on in 2020 and plan for more fun sessions in 2021. The recipe for
making the salt dough and the zoom link for the meeting is included in the
email below.

We can't wait to create with all of you!
Warm regards,
Rishika

*Zoom Meeting Information:*
*Time: Dec 15, 2020 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)*

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82983866933

Meeting ID: 829 8386 6933
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82983866933# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,82983866933# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)