[Colorado-Talk] Adopt a grandparent for Christmas

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 17:06:01 UTC 2020

My Mary Kay team and I are partnering with Harmony Pointe Nursing Home in Lakewood this Holiday season to adopt a grandparent!! ❤️

We are giving your choice of a beautifully wrapped hand cream with  gloves or a mint bliss foot and leg cream with socks to each resident. There are 93 residents and we would love for each of them to get a gift this holiday season.🏆

All donations will need to be collected by December 20th.

You can adopt one grandparent for $15, two grandparents for $30, or as many as you’d like. You can  Contact me for payment. 🥳

Plus for every grandparent you sponsor, I’ll match it!

Best,

Brittany Savage
treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Denver
Secretary National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Parents Division
Mary Kay consultant
804/832/5439