[Colorado-Talk] Holiday Show Planning and Participation

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Dec 7 16:42:04 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation family,

Sunday afternoon a small group of us got together to begin planning our
NFBCO and beyond Mountain Time at 5 Holiday get together. We've got some
great ideas. We'd love to have yours. There are 3 things you might do to
help us.

1.	If this kind of thing is up your alley, join us for another
brainstorming and planning call this evening at 5.
2.	Submit a holiday monologue of no more than 4 minutes or a holiday
song you perform or a poem or reading of some kind to me for the committee's
consideration.
3.	Share with your friends and colleagues. If you know someone who has
talent and loves all the holidays during this time of year like we do have
them submit something.

The plan is for a festive get together. Part happy hour, part holiday show.

To join the planning here are the zoom coordinates,

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5955066474#