[Colorado-Talk] Tactile Art Club - Tuesday, Dec 15 (5pm to 6:30pm MT) - Create Salt Dough Ornaments!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:35:05 UTC 2020

Would you mind if I shared here in SC?

 <http://nfbofsc.org/?p=1985> Click here to access the membership form for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President Elect of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book

 <https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-SC-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

 <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314