[Colorado-Talk] Holiday Party!!

Amira_a@msn.com amira_a at msn.com
Thu Dec 3 03:46:20 UTC 2020

Now that Thanksgiving is over, get ready to continue spreading holiday cheer!!! We will be hosting a holiday party with the Blind Parents Division on December 12, from 2 PM until 4 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. You will have a chance to talk with Santa, listen to Christmas carols, make two crafts, along with more fun activities. For the crafts, the materials are listed below.

For Santa Claus you will need:
One paper plate
One red and black crayon or marker and to make it tactile we recommend a glitter pen
Three buttons to make it tactile
And several cotton balls

For the candy cane craft you will need:
A package of pipe cleaners
And a package of pony beads

We will also be raffling off three baskets that are valued at $50: Mary Kay basket, wine and cheese basket and a nail design basket. Raffle tickets will cost $2 or $5 for three. You can contact Pipi Adams at adams.pipi at gmail.com<mailto:adams.pipi at gmail.com> to purchase tickets before the holiday party. There will be an opportunity to purchase tickets the day of as well.

The zoom link to the party:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81797813340?pwd=RGhXRjQ2RUxNLzNCWnpkamVpVTdlZz09

The Denver chapter will also be hosting an adult zoom party during this time as well. I will be sending both the zoom links for the holiday parties in a later email.

We are so excited to celebrate this time with you!!