[Colorado-Talk] Mountain time at five. Share the good news

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 2 18:15:51 UTC 2020

Remember, colleagues and friends, we have a mountain time at five this evening. I hope you can join us for information about rest, relaxation, sleep disorders and more. Getting proper rest is even more important during pandemic, according to doctors. During these times of stress, anxiety and of course the pressures of the holidays. Getting that all important rest, relaxation and a good nights sleep is important. Join our panel of experts  This evening. Special points to students of the Colorado Center for the blind who join us. Extra points for folks outside of the state of Colorado who join us. Super doubles sleep points for folks who share this widely! Super double triple extra rest and meditation points for everyone who goes back to Mondays mountain time at five post and posts the zoom coordinates. Because I do not have them at hand Look forward to our visit this evening. I’ve got to take a nap