[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Facebook Accessibility Panel Referrals Needed

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:28:55 UTC 2020

hello david,
thanks for sending out this survey in doing the accessibility for
facebook. I normally don't do surveys unless there's a purpose and,
also a way to get something out of it. well, I did it and, I put
yourname and email address as the person who refered me which was you.

I do appreciate this and, I hope that many people in the Denver area
will do this and, put your contact information which was you that you
refered them to it.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo