[Colorado-Talk] Sunday Stay at Home Improv

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:31:21 UTC 2020

Greetings,

You are cordially invited by Maryann and Paul Migliorelli of Migs Motivation
and Merriment to join us for some Sunday afternoon Merriment.  See below for
the invitation.

Since we are all staying home Sunday, join us for an afternoon of Improv.
Whether you have acted before or are just dipping your toes in the water for

the first time, click the link or  make the call and get motivated to
participate  in the merriment.

Migs Motivation and Merriment is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunday Stay at Home Improv Zoom Meeting

Time: Apr 19, 2020 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98277454245?pwd=VkU3blNjQTRUaXpxdm1oN3JYd1Bkdz09

Meeting ID: 982 7745 4245

Password: 467768

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,98277454245#,,#,467768# US (San Jose)

Find your local number:

https://zoom.us/u/acKoudaPgw

If you have questions or need help connecting before the meeting:

Contact Maryann 720-284-2318, maryannmigs at gmail.com
<mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

Contact Paul 303-552-6970, paulmigs at mysero.net <mailto:paulmigs at mysero.net>

We'll see you Sunday for some improv Migs Motivation and Merriment style.

At your service,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli