[Colorado-Talk] Big News From CSDB

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Sep 3 15:33:28 UTC 2019

Greetings Colorado Talk list,

If you read Friday's blog you saw that our Colorado School for the Deaf and
Blind Bulldogs will be hosting the New Mexico School for the Blind and
Visually Impaired Golden Bears this Saturday morning, September 7 at CSDB.
Them Golden Bears are tough! Until they meet our Bulldogs in the pit. Game
will be broadcast on the CSDB YouTube channel. Tune in around 8:30 Saturday
morning or come to the school and root on the Dogs.

Note: Don't miss reading your next issue of the Blind Coloradoan blog later
this week. If you have an item for us send it along. Dan Burke or myself
will be happy to have it.

I hope you were able to read our brief Labor Day piece in the most recent
blog.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org