[Colorado-Talk] OT: Let The Djd Invasion Be Your Sound Track For The Sunday Part Of Your Labor Day Weekend

David Dunphy theglobe.195 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 23:38:48 UTC 2019

Hello All!
It's Labor Day Weekend, so Sunday is like a Saturday night!
And I and the globe invite you to make us your Sunday night Sound
Track for fun and upbeat music, for at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6
PM mountain, 5 PM pacific) The Djd Invasion will take to the airwaves!
Hear something for everyone. From dance to country to pop and even
some rock and a cappella, we've got you covered tonight!
And you can add to what we play by making a request between now and
the end of the show by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
Then you can listen by
Asking your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Grabbing the 195 The Globe mobile app and selecting the music channel
Or by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
But that's not all!
What's a party without the company of my listeners? So visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
to learn about the zoom client and how you can connect to tal live with us.
If you already have zoom set up, use that device to visit
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
ior just give us an old-fashioned phone call at
408 638 0968
and enter in the ID
4562366247
The summer vacation might be over, but we can still have fun fun til
the teacher takes the speaker away, so let's have a Sunday night to
remember on the invasion tonight!