[Colorado-Talk] RTD not alone in transit shortages

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Nov 28 15:02:17 UTC 2019

I know RTD is not along with our operator shortage<https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/next/rtd-not-alone-in-transit-shortages/73-77c6264b-d493-4f4d-820e-e2109cce034e>.  This story, although with a commentary from an anchor from 9 News, does say why we are feeling the shortage so acutely.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division