[Colorado-Talk] COAGDU MEETING NOTES 11-24-19

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Mon Nov 25 03:18:57 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Please find attached the minutes from this afternoon‘s meeting of the Colorado   Association of Guide Dog Users. For those who were on the call, and expressed an interest in being a committee member For one of the various committees, you will also find a list of committees, their members, and the action steps for them to complete. These are contained within the Minutes document as well On the final page. If anybody has amendments to the minutes or suggestions, please feel free to privately email me at the following email address.
marty.rahn at juno.com

I apologize in advance if I have misspelled anyone’s name. Please feel free to let me know that as well, and eventually, I will get everyone’s name correctly spelled in the minutes. Thank you.

Very respectfully,

Miss Marty Rahn, secretary

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users