[Colorado-Talk] CDOT Injects $1.6 Billion Jolt Into Highways, Rural Roads And Transit

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Fri Nov 22 22:51:05 UTC 2019

CDOT is going to spend $1.6 billion over the next three years<https://www.cpr.org/2019/11/21/cdot-readies-1-6-billion-jolt-to-highways-rural-roads-and-transit/> on several projects throughout our state.  I wanted to share this article from Colorado Public Radio (CPR).

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division