[Colorado-Talk] Disney Plus Not Accessible to the Blind

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 12 19:40:00 UTC 2019

Thank you scott.
I completely support your definition of accessibility. I would add that every product and or technique doesn't work for all people. We learn differently and we use different techniques. Glad we are in the forefront of this as an organization.

,have a blessed day4
Sincerely, and Respectfully,
Melissa R.  Green and Pj  "If you have a goal, make it something you strive to accomplish. If you have a hope, then hope for it with all your heart.