[Colorado-Talk] Pre Holliday craft fairs

Maureen Bass master maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:04:34 UTC 2019

I hope everyone is getting super excited to come shop on Saturday, November 9 10 AM until 3 PM at the Colorado Center for the Blind!! We have over 20 booths of amazing fun items!! From direct sales like Mary Kay, 31, and Tupperware   two local crafters with some great original items that you could never find anywhere else. we also will have a beautiful holiday wreath to raffle off and plenty of food!! We will be selling breakfast burritos in the morning and then switching to burgers for lunch. We will also have coffee, cupcakes, and pumpkin bread for donation. please feel free to call me at 215-353-7218 if you have any questions. I can’t wait to see all of you there!!

Sent from my iPhone