[Colorado-talk] Tactile art club meeting cancelled tonight

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:13:30 UTC 2019

The tactile art club meeting is canceled for tonight due to it being too cold to work outside. We will not be having a June meeting. The next meeting is scheduled for July 16 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
If you would like to be on the distribution list for the tactile art club meetings please email me directly. We typically meet the third Tuesday of the month in the evening at CCV. Club members participate in discussions about tactile art and share their current projects. Topics and activities change each month based on which club member is presenting their topic. If you have an idea to share or something you would like to see on the agenda send me an email directly.