[Colorado-talk] Yes. We are going to have another one

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu May 16 17:18:44 UTC 2019

Hello,

How are you this fine day? I am great. Thanks for asking.

Each and every one of you are invited. You are invited to our third monthly Colorado Springs city blind meet up. Some of our friends from the Gazette will be stopping by to share a beverage. These are the guys that helped us get the Gazette back on Newsline. Brian Smith and I will be in our usual spots at Springs Orleans, 123 East Pikes Peak, this coming Tuesday May 21st from 5 until about 7. Don’t worry about being on time. There is no on time. Stop in any time between 5 and 7 and lift a toast, sit at the bar and get 2 for 1 appetizers, come visit about Colorado Springs, blindness issues and victories, baseball, the downtown scene, and whatever. We talk access technology or just tell jokes. And, as they say, it is probably best to leave the politics and religion at the door. 😊 Please, please invite any blind folks and their families to join us. One purpose of these meet ups is to seek out and to welcome others to the table.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369